Property Auction Schedule
Click Here for searchable database of properties for sale in upcoming auctions.
Click Here for searchable database of recent (90 days) property sales.
En Espanol Click Here for Spanish version of this page
On-line Foreclosure Sale Guidelines
The information below should be helpful in helping you prepare to purchase a property at a Foreclosure Sale:
- Sales are held Monday through Friday in most counties in the states of Tennessee and Arkansas, unless it is a Holiday. The day and time of the foreclosure sale will be printed in the legal newspaper ad and posted on this website. If the foreclosure sale posting is no longer on the website, the sale has been cancelled.
- The foreclosure sale generally at the county courthouse in which the property is located. We reserve the right to have the sale at another location, but the ad will so state. Here you will place a bid on a property in which you are interested with the representative from our office.
- You must be present during the bidding process due to the fact that there may be another bidder, causing a competitive bidding situation.
- If we have received a bid from our client, that opening bid amount will be placed on the website. Due to the possibility that our client may not give us a bid until the day of the sale, the opening bid amount may not always be posted on our website. Opening bids will not be disclosed over the phone. The actual bid will be announced at the sale.
- If you are the successful bidder, you will be required to render payment to our office within 24 hours in certified funds. Certified funds can be in the form of certified check, cashiers check, or money orders. If you wish to wire the funds to our office, please contact us at 901-767-5566. Should you not produce the funds within this 24 hour period, the property may be sold to the second highest bidder at their highest bid.
- All properties are sold with the express reservation that the sale is subject to confirmation by the lender or trustee. The sale may be rescinded at any time.
- Feel free to check our website as often as you wish. It is updated everyday. Due to restrictions from the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act, we have provided all the information we lawfully can provide on this website.
- The bid listed in this website is for informational purposes only. The right is reserved to announce a different bid at the sale.
- If the information contained in these guidelines conflict with the actual ad, the ad shall control.
- The information posted on this website in no way is intended to provide legal advice nor to be relied upon as legal advice provided by the firm or any of its attorneys. Anyone seeking such advice should consult their own legal counsel.
If you do not have Adobe Reader, click here >>